IRON CLAD: Can Iron Lessen Anemia Due to Cancer and Chemotherapy: A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blinded, Controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Injectafer® (Ferric Carboxymaltose Injection) in Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric carboxymaltose (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced anaemia; Iron deficiency anaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRON CLAD
- Sponsors Luitpold Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated