A Phase 3, Multi-center, Prospective, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of A Single Dose of SYM-1219, a Granule Formulation Containing 2 Grams of Secnidazole, for the Treatment of Women and Postmenarchal Adolescent Girls With Bacterial Vaginosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Secnidazole (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial vaginosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Symbiomix Therapeutics
- 20 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 May 2015 New trial record