An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety of a Single 1200 mg IV Dose of Orbactiv (Oritavancin) in Subjects on Concomitant Chronic Warfarin Therapy Being Treated For Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infection (ABSSSI)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oritavancin (Primary)
- Indications Gram-positive infections; Skin infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors The Medicines Company
- 09 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 25 to 40 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.