Phase II, Randomized, Double-masked, Active-controlled Study of Fixed-Dose Combinations of Trabodenoson and Latanoprost in Subjects With Ocular Hypertension or Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Latanoprost/trabodenoson (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Mean Intraocular Pressure (IOP)), according to an Inotek Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Jul 2017 Top-line results were published in an Inotek Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History