Immunogenicity and Safety of a Single Dose or Two Doses Given 28 Days Apart of a Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine Administered Via the Intramuscular Route in Subjects Aged 6 Months or Older in India
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 22 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Aug 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Feb 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.