Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Phase 3 Trial of Beloranib in Obese Subjects with Prader-Willi Syndrome to Evaluate Food-related Behavior, Total Body Weight, and Safety Over 52 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Beloranib (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms bestPWS II
- Sponsors Zafgen
- 24 May 2016 The trial was prematurely ended in Spain (end date: 21 Mar 2016).
- 15 Aug 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Jun 2015 New trial record