A Randomized, Phase III, Two-period, Open-label, Chronic-dosing (7 Days), Multicenter, Crossover Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of PT003 in Subjects With Moderate to Very Severe COPD With and Without a Valved Holding Chamber
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol/glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pearl Therapeutics
- 24 May 2017 Results assessing the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of Glycopyrrolate/Formoterol metered dose inhaler with and without addition of an Aerochamber Plus Flow-Vu valved holding chamber in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 26 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.