A Phase III, open label, multicentre randomised clinical study comparing Acelarin (NUC1031) with Gemcitabine in patient with metastatic pancreatic carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs NUC 1031 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACELARATE
- 06 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 02 Jun 2015 New trial record