Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Controlled Study of Tucatinib vs Placebo in Combination With Capecitabine and Trastuzumab in Patients With Pretreated Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic HER2+ Breast Carcinoma (HER2CLIMB)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Tucatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HER2CLIMB
- Sponsors Cascadian Therapeutics
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release, the first patients has been randomized in Western Europe and Australia in this trial.
- 11 Jul 2017 According to Cascadian Therapeutics media release, postive results from this study could serve this as a single registrational trial for submission of a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the EMA and potential marketing approval.
- 08 Jun 2017 According to a Cascadian Therapeutics media release, clinical sites in Western Europe, Australia and Israel are expected to open in the first half of 2017.