An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1 Study of Ramucirumab Plus MEDI4736 in Patients With Locally Advanced and Unresectable or Metastatic Gastrointestinal or Thoracic Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Liver cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Thoracic neoplasms
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2018.