Phase 1/1b Trial of MK-1966 in Combination With SD-101 in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 1966 (Primary) ; SD 101 Dynavax (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 Sep 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 14 Sep 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.