A 32-week Randomised, Multinational, Treat-to-target, Open Label, Parallel Group Comparison of Stepwise Insulin Intensification of Biphasic Insulin Aspart (BIAsp) 30 and Basal-bolus Therapy With Insulin Glargine and Insulin Aspart in Insulin naïve Type 2 Diabetic Patients Inadequately Controlled on Oral Anti-diabetic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin aspart/insulin protamine aspart (Primary) ; Insulin aspart; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.