An International, Multicentre, Observational, Prospective, Longitudinal Cohort Study to Assess the Impact of Integrated Upper Limb Spasticity Management Including the Use of BoNT-A- Injections on Patient-centred Goal Attainment in Real Life Practice
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ULIS III
- Sponsors Ipsen
- 08 Jun 2017 Interim results (n=335) presented at the 21st International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
- 29 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 1000 to 1003.
- 29 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.