Enhancing Radioiodine (RAI) Incorporation Into BRAF Mutant, RAI Refractory Thyroid Cancers With the Combination of BRAF Inhibitor Vemurafenib and Anti-ErbB3 Antibody KTN3379: A Pilot Study With a Phase 1 Run-in
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CDX-3379 (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc; Kolltan Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.