A Phase 1, Open-label, Randomized, Single Dose, Parallel Group Comparability Study To Assess The Subcutaneous Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of Bococizumab In Healthy Adult Subjects For Comparisons Of Drug Substance Manufactured At Two Different Locations And Administration Via Prefilled Syringe Vs. Prefilled Pen
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 04 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 465 to 470 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.