A 12 Week, Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study To Assess The Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability And Actual Use Of Bococizumab And An Autoinjector (Pre-filled Pen) In Subjects With Primary Hyperlipidemia Or Mixed Dyslipidemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bococizumab (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPIRE-AI
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 17 Mar 2017 Results of a pooled analysis from SPIRE-HR, SPIRE-LDL, SPIRE-LDL, SPIRE-LL, SPIRE-SI and SPIRE-AI studies (n=4449), published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 03 May 2016 According to a Pfizer media release, the results of the SPIRE-AI trial are expected to be part of a potential regulatory filing for bococizumab.
- 01 Apr 2016 Results published in a Pfizer media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History