Phase 1/2 Clinical Study of Niraparib in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer and in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPACIO
- Sponsors TESARO
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a TESARO Inc. media release, data from this trial are expected to be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2017.
- 03 Jun 2017 According to a TESARO media release, first expansion cohorts are now fully enrolled, and the second expansion cohorts for each tumor have been opened.
- 03 Jun 2017 Results from dose escalation phase published in a TESARO Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History