Phase 1/2 Clinical Study of Niraparib in Combination With Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Patients With Advanced or Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer and in Patients With Recurrent Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Male breast cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-162; TOPACIO
- Sponsors TESARO
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a TESARO Inc. media release, additional data from this trial are expected in the first half of 2017.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a TESARO media release, data from the study were presented at the 2017 European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History