A Phase 1 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Single-Ascending Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of BIIB054 in Healthy Subjects and Subjects With Early Parkinson's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BIIB 054 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 9 Aug 2017 to 7 Sep 2017.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 9 Aug 2017 to 7 Sep 2017.
- 28 Mar 2017 Data will be presented at the 13th International Conference on Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases (AD/PD) 2017, according to a Biogen media release.