Women's Triple-Negative First-Line Study: A Phase II Trial of Liposomal Doxorubicin, Bevacizumab and Everolimus (DAE) in Patients With Localized Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) With Tumors Predicted Insensitive to Standard Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2017 Trial design presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 05 Jul 2016 Drug Temsirolimus has been replaced by Everolimus. Due to this official title, purpose and treatment table has been updated.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Jan 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.