A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study of Intravenously Administered BMS-986168 in Patients With Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BIIB-092 (Primary)
- Indications Progressive supranuclear palsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CN002-003
- Sponsors Biogen; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 11 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.