A Phase 1b/3 Multicenter, Randomized, Trial of Talimogene Laherparepvec in Combination With Pembrolizumab for the Treatment of Subjects with Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Talimogene laherparepvec (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MASTERKEY232
- Sponsors Amgen
- 27 Sep 2017 This trial has been restarted in the United Kingdom.
- 12 Sep 2017 Early safety results (n=28) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 23 Jul 2017 This trial has been restarted in Portugal.