A Phase III, Clinical Trial to Assess the Long Term Safety and Tolerability of MK-0653C in Japanese Patients With Hypercholesterolemia Who Have Inadequate LDL-C Control on Ezetimibe or Atorvastatin Calcium Monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin/ezetimibe (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.