A Phase 2, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose Range Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety, Hemodynamic Effects and Efficacy of Intramuscular Injection of Human Placenta-derived Cells (Pda-002) in Subjects Who Have Diabetic Foot Ulcer With Peripheral Arterial Disease
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PDA 002 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot ulcer; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 20 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 20 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment due to significant delays in the expected availability of data.
- 04 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.