Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Trial of BEKINDA (Ondansetron 12 mg Bimodal Release Tablets) for Diarrhea Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-D)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron (Primary)
- Indications Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IBS-D
- Sponsors RedHill Biopharma
- 03 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (stool consistency response in the absence of increase in pain), according to a RedHill Biopharma media release.
- 03 Oct 2017 Top-line results presented in a RedHill Biopharma Media Release.
- 28 Sep 2017 According to a RedHill Biopharma media release, compny will host a conference call and webcast on October 3rd, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. EDT to discuss the top-line results from this study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History