RESTORE SR: A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Oral Dose of Vanoxerine for The Conversion Of Subjects With REcent Onset Atrial Fibrillation or Flutter to Normal Sinus Rhythm
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vanoxerine (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE SR
- Sponsors Laguna Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.