A Phase I, Single-Center, Active-Controlled, Randomized Study Of RDX227675 In Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RDX 7675 (Primary) ; Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
- Indications Hyperkalaemia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to results presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 16 Nov 2016 Results of this trial, presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 22 Jun 2016 Results from the new cohort, which evaluated the QD administration of RDX227675, published in Ardelyx media release.