A randomized, single-blind, three-part, phase III trial to investigate RDX-022 for the treatment of hyperkalaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RDX 7675 (Primary)
- Indications Hyperkalaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2017 According to a company media release, Ardelyx has made the decision to discontinue development of RDX7675, including both the onset-of-action and Phase 3 studies because of an unexpected and drug-related reduction in serum bicarbonate observed in the onset-of-action trial.
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued according to an Ardelyx media release.
- 03 Jan 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as per an Ardelyx media release.