A Phase 2 multi-center, investigator masked, 28-day, parallel group, dose-finding study of NCX-470 in adult subjects with elevated intraocular pressure (IOP) due to open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NCX 470 (Primary)
- Indications Ocular hypertension; Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Oct 2017 According to a Nicox media release, IND filling is anticipated in the first half of 2018.
- 24 Jan 2017 According to a Nicox media release, based on the feedback from meeting with the U.S. FDA conducted at the end of 2016, company is finalizing the design of this trial. IND filling is anticipated in Q4 2017 and an enrolment is expected to begin in early 2018 (Q1 2018).
- 05 Jun 2015 New trial record