A Phase 1 Study of bb2121 in BCMA-Expressing Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bb 2121 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors bluebird bio; Celgene Corporation
- 10 Dec 2017 Results (n=21) presented in a Celgene Corporation Media Release.
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation and bluebird bio Inc media release,Updated data from this study will be presented at the 59th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology in Atlanta on December 11.
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation and bluebird bio Inc media release, based on the preliminary clinical data from this study bb2121 Anti-BCMA CAR-T Cell Therapy has been granted PRIority MEdicines (PRIME) eligibility by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History