A Phase 3, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Vehicle Controlled Clinical Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of IDP-118 in the Treatment of Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tazarotene/ulobetasol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 05 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (The percent of subjects with treatment success), as reported by an Ortho Dermatologics Media Release.
- 05 Sep 2017 According to an Ortho Dermatologics media release, based on the data from this and other trial (see profile 257589), the company has submitted a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. FDA for IDP-118 (halobetasol propionate and tazarotene) lotion for the treatment of plaque psoriasis.
- 27 Jul 2017 According to Valeant Pharmaceuticals International media release, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International renamed its dermatolgy unit as Ortho Dermatologics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History