A Multicenter, Randomized, Phase III Registration Trial of Transplantation of NiCord, Ex Vivo Expanded, UCB-derived, Stem and Progenitor Cells, vs. Unmanipulated UCB for Patients With Hematological Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cord blood stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Gamida-Cell
- 18 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 18 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 28 Feb 2017 According to a Gamida Cell media release, the first patient has been transplanted in this trial of NiCord, which is being developed as a cure for patients with blood cancer who do not have a fully matched donor required for bone marrow transplantation.