A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group Real World Pragmatic Trial to Assess the Clinical and Health Outcomes of Toujeo Compared to Commercially Available Basal Insulins for Initiation of Therapy in Insulin-naive Patients With Uncontrolled Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACHIEVE CONTROL
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 3270 to 3324.