A twenty six week, randomized, open-label, 2-arm parallel group real world pragmatic trial to assess the clinical and health outcomes benefit of Toujeo compared to standard of care insulin for initiating basal insulin in insulin naïve patients with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes mellitus, with 6 month extension.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REACH CONTROL
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Jan 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting as per European Clinical Trials Database record.