A twenty-six week, randomized, open-label, 2-arm parallel group real world pragmatic trial to assess the clinical and health outcomes benefit of transition to Toujeo compared to standard of care insulin, in basal insulin treated patients with uncontrolled type 2 diabetes mellitus, with six month extension.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGAIN CONTROL
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Oct 2015 Status changed from planning to recruiting, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.