A Phase Ib/II Trial of Taselisib (GDC-0032), a PI3K Inhibitor, in Combination With Enzalutamide in Patients With Androgen Receptor Positive Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Taselisib (Primary) ; Enzalutamide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2021.
- 24 Jul 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated