A Randomised Phase II Trial of Cyclophosphamide and Dexamethasone in Combination With Ixazomib in Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) Patients Who Have Relapsed After Treatment With Thalidomide, Lenalidomide and Bortezomib
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MUK Eight
- 13 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 13 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per UK Clinical Trials Register record.