A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of Safety and Efficacy of LGD-6972 in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LGD 6972 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Sep 2017 According to a Ligand Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to present detailed study results, including data from the secondary efficacy and safety endpoints, at upcoming medical meetings and in a peer-reviewed publication.
- 05 Sep 2017 Top-line results presented in a Ligand Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 05 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change from baseline in HbA1c), according to a Ligand Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History