A phase IV, placebo-controlled, randomised, double-blind, pilot study of the effects of prolonged-release fampridine as adjunct therapy in multiple sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fampridine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Sep 2016 Efficacy results (n=37) were presented at the 32nd Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 09 Jun 2015 New trial record
- 25 Apr 2015 Results presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.