A Phase 2, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of JBT-101 in Subjects With Dermatomyositis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ajulemic acid (Primary)
- Indications Dermatomyositis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corbus Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release, the company anticipates to report top-line results from the study early in the 4Q 2017.
- 11 May 2017 According to a Corbus Pharmaceuticals media release, subject enrollment in this trial is complete. An open-label extension of this Phase 2 study is actively enrolling subjects