A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Lacosamide as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Epilepsy ≥1 Month to <4 Years of Age With Partial-onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Seizures
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.