A Randomized, Open-label, Active Controlled, Safety And Extrapolated Efficacy Study In Pediatric Subjects Requiring Anticoagulation For The Treatment Of A Venous Thromboembolic Event
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Heparin; Low molecular weight heparins; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Pfizer
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Oct 2020 to 29 Oct 2020.
- 12 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Oct 2020 to 29 Oct 2020.
- 05 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Oct 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.