A Randomized, Open-label, Active Controlled, Safety And Extrapolated Efficacy Study In Pediatric Subjects Requiring Anticoagulation For The Treatment Of A Venous Thromboembolic Event
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Heparin; Low molecular weight heparins; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb; Pfizer
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Dec 2018 to 29 Apr 2021.
- 01 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Dec 2018 to 29 Apr 2021.
- 01 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 4 Dec 2020 to 6 Dec 2018.