Multi-center, randomized, comparator-controlled, single-blind, parallel-group study to investigate the pharmacodynamics, pharmacokinetics and safety of an intrauterine system releasing BAY 1007626, as compared with Mirena and Jaydess, in a combined proof-of-concept and dose-finding study in healthy pre menopausal women treated for 90 days
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BAY 1007626 (Primary) ; Levonorgestrel
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer HealthCare
- 29 Mar 2017 This trial has been discontinued in UK (End date:2016-05-26), according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Jul 2016 Status changed from suspended to completed.
- 14 Jul 2016 This trial was discontinued in Netherlands, according to European Clinical Trials Database.