A phase III, multi-center, randomized, double blind, active and placebo control, single dose trial to demonstrate the efficacy and safety of DWP-450 in adult subjects for treatment of moderate-to-severe glabellar lines
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Glabellar lines
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EV003
- Sponsors Evolus
- 20 Jul 2017 According to an Evolus media release, the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has accepted the Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) for DWP-450 for the treatment of adult patients with glabellar lines for review under the Centralized Procedure .The MAA application is supported by the results of this trial.
- 06 Apr 2017 The trial has been completed in United Kingdom (end date: 27-04-2016), according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 May 2016 The trial has been completed in Germany (end date: 27-04-2016), according to the European Clinical Trials Database.