A Phase III, randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, efficacy, safety and tolerability trial of once daily, oral doses of Empagliflozin as Adjunctive to inSulin thErapy over 52 weeks in patients with Type 1 diabetes mellitus (EASE-2)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EASE-2
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017.