Phase 1/2 Adaptive Design Trial to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of Panblok (H7 rHA) at Three Dose Levels Adjuvanted With a Stable Oil-in-Water Emulsion Compared With Unadjuvanted H7 rHA in Healthy Adults Aged 18 and Older
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PanBlok (Primary) ; Adjuvants
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Protein Sciences Corporation
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Nov 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.