A Phase III, Double-blind, Randomized Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Dalcetrapib on Cardiovascular (CV) Risk in a Genetically Defined Population With a Recent Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS): The Dal-GenE Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Dal-GenE
- Sponsors DalCor Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Mar 2017 According to DalCor Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announced it is ahead of the enrollment schedule with the randomization of over 1,000 patients of the expected 5,000 planned patients.
- 23 Aug 2016 According to a DalCor Pharmaceuticals media release, the top-line data from this study is expected in 2020.
- 18 Jul 2016 According to a DalCor Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete this study in the first half of 2020.