A Phase III, Double-blind, Randomized Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Dalcetrapib on Cardiovascular (CV) Risk in a Genetically Defined Population With a Recent Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS): The Dal-GenE Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms Dal-GenE
- Sponsors DalCor Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Aug 2017 According to DalCor Pharmaceuticals media release, company is continue to target 2020 for dalcetrapib regulatory submissions.
- 28 Aug 2017 According to DalCor Pharmaceuticals media release, company has exceeded its enrollment schedule with 50 percent of patients (more than 2500 out of 5000) randomized in this trial.
- 07 Mar 2017 According to DalCor Pharmaceuticals media release, the company announced it is ahead of the enrollment schedule with the randomization of over 1,000 patients of the expected 5,000 planned patients.