A Phase 1b Study of Intratumoral REOLYSIN® in Combination With Gemcitabine and Cisplatin as Neoadjuvant Therapy in Muscle-invasive Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 03 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as company has reprioritized clinical plans to focus on later-stage studies.
- 27 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 28 Feb 2018.
- 27 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 30 Sep 2017.