A Phase 1 Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic, Placebo-Controlled and Open-Label Study of Escalating Single and Multiple Oral Doses, Drug-Drug Interaction, Relative Bioavailability, Food Effect, and Effect on Elderly Subjects of TAK-915 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 915 (Primary) ; Midazolam
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 21 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 92 to 112.
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.